Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 6

b - homemade bread and jam, strawberry milk. I know the milk is just chemicals, but I really hate drinking milk in general so it's a compromise.

l - salmon leftovers and salad, fruit

d - beef and noodle soup. I have to still figure out how to get rid of the bean soup. I watch it watching me every time I open the fridge. *shudder*

'Tis a long, long, long day. I went to the gym and didn't even bother to check the miles I racked up on the machines. I just went and worked out mindlessly. Maybe it's safer for me to do things in the gym, I tend to sort of get into a meditative state and stop paying attention.

(crosses off Christmas list -> get a bike)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It's a crustless quiche.

Grease a 9 inch or so pie pan (I use bake spray instead).

At the bottom of the pan, add your fillings--ham & cheese, veggies, bacon, what have you. I'd probably add cheese to whatever else you put in there. Make sure the bottom is pretty much covered.

In a separate bowl, beat with a mixer 2 eggs, 1 cup of milk and a half cup of Biquick or other bake mix.

Slowly pour that over the fillings (they will sort of float no matter how hard I try to keep them in place).

Bake at 400 for 30-40 minutes. Let stand for a couple of minutes, then serve.

You can also make it in muffin tins and it freezes well for lunches, bake it maybe 20 minutes tops in those.

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

Thank you! I always though quiche was very difficult. This sounds perfect.

*