Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 3

I unpacked the girl's backpack and noticed a reminder to attend a fundraiser later this week at...you guessed it...a restaurant. So I'll skip the business lunch this week and go there with the kids for dinner. The school gets a huge percentage of the sales, so I'll count this towards a charity. I still feel guilty.

b - half a bagel with vegetable cream cheese, half an apple

l - the kids: sandwich, half an apple filled with peanut butter and golden raisins, a little cookie, and another cheese. Me: another frozen lunch, fruit and cheese

d - We just returned from the Bay Area and it's a tradition to buy a package of Casper's and bring it home. Tonight is a salad and Casper's. This is the only time I feel hot dogs are guilt-free.

*update* There is a new frozen yogurt place that everyone is loving...and I have not been yet. And suddenly I want it. There's also a new ice cream place I have not visited. It's not a chain - just real ice cream made fresh... I hate cravings. Because of the fundraiser dinner I will NOT BOW down to frozen yogurt or ice cream at an establishment. I'm stronger than that. Right?!?

No comments:

*